PERFECT FOR LEFTOVER SAUCE TOO!
Who says you can only use tomato JUICE as the base in a delicious Bloody Mary recipe? Not us! We’ve always been a fan of experimenting with your Bloody Mary ingredients.
Using tomato sauce in the place of juice is a no brainer. It gives your Bloody Mary a fresh, flavorful base and also a thicker, chunkier consistency, versus using tomato juice. This recipe is perfect for using leftover sauce too!
Makes 6-8 servings
· 2 cups tomato sauce
· 2 cups water
· ½ cup lemon juice
· ½ cup lime juice
· 2 oz worcestershire sauce
· 1 tablespoon horseradish
· 1 -2 teaspoons hot sauce
· Your favorite garnish
1. Pour all ingredients, except vodka, in a pitcher and stir very well
2. Fill cup with ice and add 1 to 2 ounces of vodka
3. Pour Bloody Mary mix into cup
4. Stir cup with a spoon, from the bottom upwards.
5. Top with your favorite garnish